Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Local Craft Fair

Sorry about the lateness of the Monday post. Blogger screwed up and didn't post any of my blogs this week as scheduled. I don't know why but trying to figure it out. I will be playing catch up for a bit. Being sick I didn't notice until today. :( I hope you enjoy them anyway.

Hello wonderful readers. I hope everyone had a HAPPY SAMHAIN!!!

Today I want to show you pictures of the craft fair I went to this weekend. I know Mondays are usually for my crafts but I figured what could be craftier than a CRAFT FAIR!?!?! (This post was scheduled to post on Monday and didn't for whatever reason. This week will be off a bit)

Before anyone local starts yellin at me I didn't say I wasn't going to go to the craft fair. I said I wasn't getting up at 7am on Saturday to go to the craft fair :D

So let's take a look at the day

The craft fair is held in the gym of our local high school. The school holds it to raise money for the chorus, which is singing the whole time and they sound GREAT!!

I love these mushrooms!!



 These were baby items wrapped up like cupcakes! You can order some by emailing Carolyn or Kila Kletnieks at sweetshoppegifts@yahoo.com


Giant Christmas things!! They were very pretty even though I'm not sure what they were. lol







The next 2 pictures are from a booth with the coolest things! He has the marshmellow guns and dragons seen in the pics, but he also has jewelry with bugs and flowers inside glass. I wish the pics of those had come out. ou should have seen them!! His name is Justin Miller and can be reached at JMiller39@radford.edu if you want to contact him for purchases!!

 These next pictures are at a booth where the guy made EVERYTHING out of wood and license plates. REALLY NEAT!! His name is R.D. Derrow and everything is made with original plates. He can be reached at 540.432.9608 for orders :)






These were some sort of guitar things made out of cans and sticks.



These two wooden boxes were made by Baskets by Bonnie (540.330.8895)
Adorable!!


So that was the craft fair. It was fun. Not as many good vendors this year as last year, but still pretty good. I can't wait for the one in December. I haven't made it to that one before and I am looking forward to seeing some new people and hopefully some crafts I want to spend money on!! I did find a couple of vendors (Personalized Gifts, Treasures in My Home, and Kay's Unique Gifts) at this show that I absolutely adored, and will be featuring their shops on my next couple of Friday Product Pimpin blogs :) See you there!




*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`*SANDI
Crafts by Sandi @ Etsy
Follow Me on Facebook
Tweet with Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Let me have it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...